Today Barbados is a cosmopolitan country with a strong character of its own. It is prosperous and progressive and still full of natural charm. The people are friendly, fun loving and warm. Learn all about the friendly people of Barbados, their lifestyles, history and places of cultural interest.
Click on the links below to learn more about the Barbadian culture:
- Rum Shops
- Barbados Distinctively Charming
- Lifestyles, Homes & Gardens
- Open Houses
- Open Gardens
- Natural Heritage
- Barbados language
- Carnival photos
- Pirates of the Caribbean!
- Drop by the Frangipani Art Gallery and browse our collection of art by featured artist Marilda Weatherhead, as well as other local and regional artists.
- At Mount Gay Visitors Centre, experience over 300 years of perfection and discover the heritage behind the crafting of the distinguished Mount Gay Rum.