- Harbour Lights is an open-air nightclub, with a superb beachfront location. Current local and international music is played by the house DJ's, and on Wednesdays and Fridays you enjoy the Open Bar Deals!
- Red Door Lounge is an open plan night club located in the lovely 2nd Street. Local & international DJ's, live bands and singers perform nightly at the lounge.
What To Do In Barbados
When the sun goes down in Barbados, the fun continues! Barbados nightlife is extensive and varied, providing entertainment for every taste, from historic dinner shows to romantic cruises and exquisite dining.
Barbados nightclubs (mainly located in St.Lawrence Gap, along Bay Street and in Holetown as well) feature live entertainment most nights of the week. Most bands play local music - calypso and reggae - but there are several excellent R&B bands that play top international music, sometimes with a Caribbean beat!
Enjoy a romantic cruise along the coast of Barbados with the one you love, watching the starlit sky on a cloudless night! You can join a scheduled cruise or charter a catamaran for a private evening for two! Or how about an underwater exploration of reefs & wrecks by night on a real submarine?
- Marvel at the beautiful sunset while sipping a glass of champagne as you sail along the exclusive west coast aboard Action Charters Catamaran Cruises.
- Create your own special charter for a romantic sunset cruise with Therapy Charters. Simply tell us how you would like to spend your time on the water and we will try our best to make it happen!
- Sail along Barbados' beautiful west coast with Bolador Tours as you enjoy a personalised cruise experience.
- Be pampered as you enjoy a spectacular Caribbean Sunset out at sea with Calabaza Sailing Cruises, Barbados' most exclusive, private, personalized catamaran cruise.
- Enjoy the once in a lifetime experience of a romantic night-time escapade to the bottom of the ocean on Atlantis Submarines! You'll be the envy of your friends when you share your tales of this exciting adventure!
Hotels Near Nightlife
If you really enjoy nightlife and partying, stay at any of these hotels, resorts and vacation rentals in and around St.Lawrence Gap to be near the heart of the action!
Barbados dinner shows provide insight into the history and culture of the island, as well as excellent entertainment and fine Barbadian cuisine!
Enjoy an evening of romance and fine dining at one of Barbados' finest restaurants. Most of these restaurants provide live entertainment to complement the mood of the evening.Barbados' Finest Restaurants