- After an exhilarating ride to Turtle Bay, enjoy the ultimate snorkeling adventure with Island Safari's Thriller Turtle & Shipwreck Snorkel tour. Swim with the gentle sea turtles as they are fed by our friendly crew.
- Enjoy exciting snorkel and swim adventures with friendly sea turtles along the west coast, with Small Cats Cruises! Small Cats specializes in smaller, more personlised cruises with the emphasis on intimacy.
- Choose Billfisher III Fishing Charters for that family adventure you've been looking forward to. Swim with the turtles, snorkel, fish and have fun!
- Sail along the coast with Silver Moon Luxury Catamarans as they take you where you can admire Barbados' magnificent shoreline, dotted with exquisite homes, hotels and restaurants. Once they stop, dive into the calm waters and swim with sea turtles as the crew feeds these graceful creatures.
- Go sailing with Good Times Barbados for a chance to swim with the sea turtles in their natural environment and see hundreds of colourful tropical fish at two snorkel sites.
- Experience a fun-filled day while swimming with the turtles, rope-swinging and walking the plank in the crystal clear waters of the west coast on the Jolly Roger pirate ship.
- Sail along Barbados' crystal clear waters with Cool Runnings Catamaran Sailing Cruises to a secluded bay, where you can enjoy a fascinating visit with Sea Turtles and a refreshing swim.
- Join Jammin' Catamaran Cruises for a fun-filled day of swimming with the turtles, snorkeling and diving! With modern features and a friendly crew it's your best choice for sea fun!
- Swim and snorkel with the gentle sea turtles when you sail with Action Charters Catamaran Cruises. This unforgettable experience makes your holiday extra special.
- Book Early & Save with Premier Attractions! Our knowledgeable Tour Specialists will help you find your perfect Barbados tour... on or off-road, above or underwater, day or night!.
- Enjoy turtle walks and snorkel trips to turtles with Barbados Blue, located at the Hilton Hotel Peninsular. Hilton beach is the densest Hawksbill Turtle nesting beach in the Eastern Caribbean, so you are almost guaranteed to see one while snorkeling, kayaking or diving with Barbados Blue!
- Enjoy the beauty of the underground and underwater world with Scenic Barbados Tours. After a visit to Harrison's Cave, this combo tour takes you swimming with the intriguing sea turtles.
- Sail with Boyceterous Catamaran Cruises for lots of fun both on the boat and in the water. Snorkel over shipwrecks, see beautiful starfish or go swimming with the turtles.
- Join El Tigre Cruises to swim and snorkel with the friendly sea turtles and over a neighbouring coral reef. This is the perfect cruise for families with small children. Or, if you prefer, you can create your own personal sailing and snorkeling adventure
Swimming With The Turtles
Come swim with the turtles in Barbados!
Are you feeling adventurous? Do you want to explore Barbados from another perspective? Perhaps you wish to see Barbados the way a hawksbill or leatherback turtle sees this tropical paradise?
Look no further. Come join us here in beautiful Barbados where there's a wide range of cruises and tours that take to swimming with the turtles.
Most turtle tours are on catamarans which provide lunch, masks and snorkels. It's a great day out - sailing down the beautiful coastline, a delicious lunch, rum punches and other drinks, and of course seeing the magnificent turtles and snorkeling in the Caribbean sea. Some tours include stops at the beach and snorkeling over shipwrecks.
If you're a people person, choose one of the larger catamarans. There are smaller catamarans for those who prefer a more intimate experience.If you're visiting by cruise ship, choose one of the shorter cruises (say 3 hours) that starts earlier in the day so you don't feel rushed and still have time to shop or explore the island.
Have a look below at some of the turtle cruises and tours available. Shop around to find what's best for your budget and requirements.