Barbados Sports & Recreation
Barbados is one of the sporting capitals of the Caribbean, and the ideal spot for an active vacation, or to relax and enjoy a favourite activity either as a participant or spectator!
Barbados Sports Directory:
Barbados Sports (on/over land)
- Boogie Boarding/
- Hobie Cat Cruises
- Scuba Diving
Sports & Activities
- Swim, sail, snorkel and be entertained on the exciting personalized catamaran cruises of Cool Runnings.
- Ideally located a stone’s throw from the Carlisle Bay Marine Park, The Dive Shop Ltd. offers great diving and snorkeling adventures. Explore fascinating wrecks and see beautiful tropical fish.
- Enjoy a round on this fair but challenging 6,805 yard course. The 18 hole golf course at the Barbados Golf Club features gently rolling hills and wide open fairways with magnificent trees and beautiful lakes.
- High Seas Fishing Charters tailors your fishing trip especially for you from aggressive fishing to a relaxing day on the water with family and friends.
- Enjoy a day of fishing with Legacy Fishing Charters. Captains Dennis Marsh and Jono Jones boast over 30 years combined experience in deep sea and game fishing. Private 4, 6 or 8 hour charters available.
- Zed's Surfing Adventures offers surf lessons to those new to surfing and surf tours and packages to more experienced surfers. Or you can rent a surfboard and head out on your own.
- Feel the speed for yourself with Bushy Park's Driving Experiences and doing a Karting Experience, Suzuki Swift Experience or Radical SR3 Experience on Barbados's only race track. Book now and let the experience drive you.
Accommodation for Active Lifestyles
For a list of sports events taking place this year, visit the Barbados Sporting Events
View the Barbados Activities Photo Gallery to see the range of sporting activities available in Barbados.