- Good Times Barbados - Enjoy the fun and excitment of riding the waves along Barbados west coast on these modern Wave Runners.
- The Boatyard - offers great beach facilities including the use of Beach Chairs & Umbrellas, Kayaks, Pedal Boats, Snorkeling, Glass Bottom Boats, Scuba Diving, Ocean Trampolines, Ice-berg Climb & Slide and Beach Volleyball!
Barbados Waverunner (Jetski) Rental
Jetskiing in Barbados
Waverunners or Jet Skis as they are sometimes called have become one of the most popular sports throughout the world; from the warm waters of the Caribbean to the cooler waters of Europe and beyond.
The Yamaha XL700, currently the most popular personal watercraft in Barbados, seats up to three (3) people, has a 701cc engine and, is fun and easy to operate. The large chined hull design make them stable and will rarely turn over unless driven recklessly.
Barbados Jetskis and Watersports
Renting a Wave Runner
Duration of rentals are usually in 30 minute increments and prices will vary in and out of season. As a guide $50.00 to $55.00 US dollars for 30 min. would be an average price in peak season.
All reputable operators will provide appropriate life vests and comprehensive instruction for all hirers. It is recommended that the rider wear a waterproof watch so as not to exceed the agreed rental time.
Although Waverunner rental is fun, easy,and a memorable experience, it is important to operate your craft with due care and attention. Give respect to swimmers, snorkelers, divers, and other larger craft.
Waverunner Rental Do's & Don't's
Have Fun & Keep Waverunner Rental Safe In Barbados......
- listen carefully and adhere to all instructions given by your Operator
- look behind the craft before making sharp turns
- stay at least 200 Metres from the shore line unless entering or exiting the rental start point
- keep a safe distance from all other craft
- operate craft under the influence of drugs or alchohol
- enter restricted areas market with buoys
- enter and exit your rental start point at more than 5mph
- drive close to reefs or breaking waves
- operate a PWC if you are under the age of 16 Years